New showroom in Central Park Commons features over 4,000 tile and stone products and free design tools, helping Minnesota shoppers create tile projects of all sizes and styles
MINNEAPOLIS, Nov. 16, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Tile Shop (NASDAQ:TTS), a specialty retailer of premium manufactured and natural stone tiles, and setting and maintenance materials, today announced the opening of a new Twin Cities retail showroom in Eagan located at 1460 Central Park Commons Drive in the Central Park Commons shopping area. With the opening of the Eagan location, The Tile Shop now has seven retail showrooms in the Twin Cities, showcasing inspirational styled living spaces defined by a diverse collection of more than 4,000 ceramic, porcelain, glass and natural stone tile products in unlimited color palettes and textures.
The 12,575 square-foot retail showroom in Eagan features on-site design and education centers available to all customers, including a new digital Design Studio tool that allows them to personalize and visualize how a tile project will look upon completion by selecting tile, trim, grout and other accessories, including lighting.
"With the addition of our Eagan retail showroom, we now have seven locations in the Twin Cities, reaching a nice cross section of the metro area with our product selection, shopping experience, custom tile design tools and superior service," said Chris Homeister, Chief Executive Officer and President of The Tile Shop. "We are a great tile product and design partner for homeowners and trade pros looking to replace or refresh floor and wall surfaces. We cater to many style preferences through our collections of tile, stone and finishing pieces."
Helping Customers Create A Look of Distinction
When customers enter The Tile Shop in Eagan, they will find everything they need to complete a home tile project, from expert store associate guidance through design and installation advice and tools to high quality, readily available tile and installation and setting materials. Customers can find products including:
- High quality tiles in a variety of styles, color palettes, designs and materials, including marble, travertine, ceramic, glass, granite, metal, porcelain, faux wood, onyx, quartzite, sandstone, limestone and more
- Shapes and patterns including subway, mosaic, arabesque, square, rectangle, circle and many textured options, as well as associated finishing pieces
- Wide assortment of pencils, chair rails, listellos, decorative mosaics, sink basins, corner shelves, soap dishes, towel bars, thresholds, shower curbs, switchplates, and base and skirting pieces to create a custom look for every space
- Floor tile installation tools and setting materials, including Superior Adhesives and Chemicals™, sealants, caulks, grout, adhesives, floats, substrates, tile cutting tools and more, some of which are available only at The Tile Shop
- Free installation guides and design inspiration, such as the 2017 Design Catalog, and the newest collections, including the premium Ted Baker product line featuring the ArTile Collection (sleek, light reflecting glass tiles printed using Ted Baker's signature designs), TacTile Collection (textured 3D wall tiles) and VersaTile Collection (functional cementi tiles)
Design Inspiration and Free Design Services
The Tile Shop features fully decorated, room-size displays — kitchens, baths, and other spaces within a home, and premium lighting and plumbing fixtures that allow customers to see how The Tile Shop tile and stone will look like installed in their home.
Customers are encouraged to imagine the endless possibilities they can create in their space. They can get single ideas from retail showroom vignettes or re-create an exact replica of a vignette in their own home using all of the tile products they see.
The Tile Shop also provides free design services. We simplify tile shopping with the help of expert associates who can identify customer project needs, provide the best product recommendations, and offer sound project planning, design and tile arrangement suggestions and installation guidance, making it as easy as possible to purchase exactly what's needed to re-imagine and transform a space.
The Tile Shop Difference
In addition to providing a broad selection of high quality tile products, free design services and excellent customer service, The Tile Shop in Eagan offers customers the following benefits:
- Purchasing Made Easy. Option to purchase products in-store, online or via phone.
- Complete Delivery Options. Free delivery options available to any of The Tile Shop's retail locations or to customers' homes with a qualifying purchase. Job site delivery program also available online and in-store. Store associates can accommodate individual needs.
- Easy Return Policy. No restocking fees and six months to return unused tile.
- Samples. Samples of all tiles are available in store and online.
- Financing Options. Financing is available to consumers and Pros. More details are available at www.tileshop.com and in-store.
- Pro Grade Installation Materials and Tools. Pro Grade installation products give customers the performance their tile job demands.
- Warranty. 25-year warranty on adhesives in the Superior Adhesives and Chemicals™ line of installation materials.
- Convenient Store Hours. Open seven days a week, The Tile Shop's Eagan retail showroom hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Free Do-It-Yourself Workshops. Free in-store educational "How To Tile" workshops provide tiling tips and added confidence to any project. Workshops are open to the public every Saturday at 9:30 a.m.
Pro Network Benefits
In addition to the above benefits, Pros receive exclusive services to help deliver the highest quality job to their clients when they join The Tile Shop's Pro Network program by registering in-store or online, including:
- Dedicated account representatives
- In-house credit program
- Job site delivery
- Project referrals
- Co-branded marketing
- Industry networking events
About The Tile Shop
Founded in 1985, The Tile Shop is a specialty retailer of manufactured and natural stone tiles, setting and maintenance materials, and related accessories in the United States. The Company offers a wide selection of high quality products, exclusive designs, knowledgeable staff, home décor ideas and exceptional customer service, in an extensive showroom environment with up to 50 full-room tiled displays. In-store and online, the complimentary Design Studio offers a collaborative platform to create customized 3D design renderings to scale, allowing customers to bring their design ideas to life by creating custom looks unique to their room dimensions and tile and stone preferences.
The Tile Shop is a proud member of the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID), National Association of Homebuilders (NAHB), and the National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA). The Tile Shop currently operates 121 stores in 31 states, with an average size of 21,300 square feet. The Tile Shop also sells products online at www.tileshop.com. Join The Tile Shop (#thetileshop) on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter.
For more information, contact:
Kate Weaver 612.562.4477, email@example.com
Tile Shop Holdings, Inc.