Company Committed to Delivering Coveted New Designs, High Quality Products and Premium Shopping Environment in-Store and Online
MINNEAPOLIS, March 11, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Tile Shop (Nasdaq:TTS), a specialty retailer of manufactured and natural stone tiles and installation materials, marks a milestone as the company celebrates its 30th anniversary, and today introduces more than 100 new products to its current selection of 4,000 high quality tile and natural stone sourced from around the world. The new spring collection, exclusively available at The Tile Shop's stores and online, offers a variety of styles, materials, colors, shapes, patterns and textures. Since opening its first store in Rochester, Minn. in 1985, The Tile Shop continues to deliver a tile shopping experience unique to its showrooms.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=31339
Each of The Tile Shop's 109 stores feature more than 50 full-room tiled displays and the most knowledgeable sales staff in the industry who provide customers consistent guidance from project planning to product selection through installation. The Tile Shop also continues to make shopping easy by offering customers a six-month return policy on unused tile and no restocking fee.
"This is an exciting year for us. It's incredible to reflect on how our original foundation made up of our product, our people, our design and one-of-a kind showroom environment, continue to be the key cornerstones that separate us from today's traditional tile shopping experience," said Chris Homeister, Chief Executive Officer. "Not only are we celebrating a company milestone, we are celebrating our customers and their continued desire to explore and create with a newly expanded product offering."
A sampling of the 100 new products includes:
- Arte Gris: Rooted in inspiration from stamped concrete, this porcelain tile provides a stylish twist on the industrial design trend, adding a modern ambiance to floors or walls. It embodies the popular color grey, and comes in six distinct patterns with a texture-like appearance. Each packaged box of Arte Gris tile includes a unique blend of patterns, so no two projects will look exactly alike.
- Brushed Copper Rounds: Upgrade your look with brushed copper penny mosaic tile to bring texture and richness to your home. This metal penny mosaic tile features a brushed texture in varying shades of copper that bring character to your bathroom or kitchen space.
- Camelot Avalon and Excalibur: These large format hexagon patterned porcelain floor tiles offer a warm variance in tone and rustic appeal that bring geometric shapes to life. The vintage style in a variety of auburn hues with fossil patterns intermingled throughout the pieces creates an old world, custom feel to any home.
- Décor Tiziano: The global influences rooted in these tiles will make any home fit for the Paris runways. This patterned tile embodies the American classic color palette of blue and brown. The artistic, water brushed, painted feel embraces today's trending geometric patterns. Add in the fun of Tiziano graphic 8 x 8 inch tiles to any space to bring it to life. The striking patchwork and geometric look also pairs well with natural stone.
- Statuario Matt: This porcelain tile mimics the feel of white marble, providing cool grey tones that glide over the matte white surface. Add a touch of class with Statuario Matt, which provides a neutral background that you can accent with your favorite colors.
- Vintage Faux Wood: This faux wood porcelain tile comes multi-toned with rustic textures. Perfect for anyone who wants a less refined, more natural wood look with the durability and reliability of porcelain tile.
Showrooms Designed To Help Customers Get The Look They Want
When customers enter The Tile Shop, they will find everything they need to complete a home remodeling tile project, from expert store associate guidance through design and installation advice to high quality, readily available tile, stone, tools and setting materials. Customers can find products including:
- High quality tiles and natural stone in a variety of styles, color palettes and designs, including ceramic, glass, metal, porcelain, faux wood and more
- Shapes and patterns including subway, mosaic, square, rectangle, circle and many textured options, as well as all of the associated finishing pieces
- Wide assortment of ceramic and natural stone pencils, chair rails, listellos, decorative mosaics, and base and skirting pieces used to create a custom look for every space
- Natural stone options such as granite, slate, marble, onyx, quartzite, sandstone and limestone
- Ceramic and natural stone pieces to enhance the look and function of a space, including sink basins, corner shelves, soap dishes, towel bars, thresholds, shower curbs and switchplates
- Floor tile installation tools and setting materials, including Superior™ sealants, caulks, grout, adhesives, floats, substrates, tile cutting tools and more which are available only at The Tile Shop
- Free installation guides and design idea catalogs, including the new Spring 2015 Design Book and 30th Anniversary Showcase
Project Planning & Design Ideas At Your Service
Shopping for tile can be exciting and sometimes overwhelming with so many choices – from shapes to colors, patterns and materials. The Tile Shop makes tile shopping more approachable with the help of expert associates who can identify customer project needs, provide the best product recommendations, offer project planning advice, free design and installation guidance, and make it as easy as possible to purchase exactly what's needed to re-imagine and transform a space.
The Tile Shop features fully decorated, room-size displays -- kitchens, baths, and other spaces within a home, as well as premium lighting and plumbing fixtures that allow customers to see how The Tile Shop tile and stone will look like installed at home.
Customers are encouraged to imagine the endless possibilities they can create in their space. They can get ideas from showroom vignettes or re-create an exact replica of a vignette in their own home using all of the tile products they see in store.
The Tile Shop Difference
In addition to providing a broad selection of high quality tile and natural stone products, and excellent customer service, The Tile Shop offers customers benefits that include:
- Free Delivery Options. When customers order online, they enjoy the benefit of free shipping to any of The Tile Shop's retail locations or to their home with a qualifying purchase
- Easy Return Policy. The Tile Shop has no restocking fees, and customers have six months to return unused tile
- Samples. Shoppers can try different looks until they find the one they want. Samples of all tiles and natural stone are available in store and online
- Financing Options. The Tile Shop offers financing options to trade professionals and consumers. More details are available at www.tileshop.com and at all local showrooms
- Warranty. All Superior™ adhesives, grout, and maintenance products come with a 25-year warranty
- Jobsite Delivery Program. The Tile Shop offers a jobsite delivery program, where customers require special assistance or expertise at a jobsite. Therefore, associates and store managers are available to meet individual needs and special requests
- Convenient Store Hours. The Tile Shop is open seven days a week. Store hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Free Do-It-Yourself Workshops. For customers looking for tiling tips to complete their projects, The Tile Shop offers in-store educational "How To Tile" workshops, providing customers with the added confidence to complete their project. Workshops are free and open to everyone each Saturday at 9:30 a.m. Participants receive a hands-on experience, learning how to set ceramic tile, natural stone tile and mosaic tile. The workshop covers everything that's needed to tile a floor, wall, or backsplash with either tile or natural stone, as well as how to grout, cut tile, and seal and maintain tile and natural stone. Informational videos on how to install tile are also available at www.tileshop.com.
About Tile Shop Holdings and The Tile Shop
Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Plymouth, Minn., The Tile Shop is a specialty retailer of manufactured and natural stone tiles, setting and maintenance materials, and related accessories in the United States. The Company offers a wide selection of high quality products, exclusive designs, the most knowledgeable staff in the industry and exceptional customer service focused on personalized project needs from planning to installation guidance, in an extensive showroom environment with more than 50 full-room tiled displays. All of The Tile Shop's stores feature a design and education center, and the Company offers customers six months to return unused tile with no restocking fee. The Tile Shop products can be found at the company's 109 stores in 31 states and online at www.tileshop.com. The Tile Shop is a proud member of the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID), National Association of Homebuilders (NAHB), National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA) and the National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA). Join The Tile Shop on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter.
The photo is also available via AP PhotoExpress.
CONTACT: Lindsey Rose 612.562.4477, email@example.com
Tile Shop Holdings, Inc.